1. To resist the call for a boycott of Israel.
2. To support the people of Israel and to secure defensible borders for the State of Israel.
3. To promote bonds of fellowship and interfaith understanding between Anglicans and the Jewish people.
4. To recall the Church to G-d’s Covenant with the Jewish people and to call the Church to affirm the centrality of Israel to the Jewish faith.
5. To call Anglicans to repentance for the wrongs – of both word and deed – inflicted by Christians on the Jewish people and the nation of Israel.
6. To fight all libels against Israel and the Jewish people and their State.
7. To promote reconciliation and ties of friendship between the people of Israel and the righteous Arabs who oppose terrorism and wish to have peaceful relations with Israel.
8. To bring the Church back to an understanding of the Jewish roots of our faith.